This has been a tough year for all of us! If you know me, I like to look at the positives in everything. So let's get these holiday parties started...even if they are at-home and alone with your family. I don't know about you but I 100% plan on still dressing the part and having cocktail parties and making the best of the holidays. I would be depressed if I didn't! Getting a special outfit together and dressing the part will 100% increase your mood and bring some spirit to the holidays.
Our party collection is SO cute dressed up but can easily be dressed down. Check out some outfit options below. Whether you will be out on the town or hiding indoors, I have an option for you!
1. A fun skirt is a great option when dressing up OR dressing down. You are able to be comfy and move around with ease. Add a sparkly sweater to dress up your skirt or just knot a tee to dress down.
2. Our moto jacket is the key piece in these outfits. Since it's lightweight it is a great option to wear as a layer indoors. Pair with some mom jeans and a bodysuit for a casual look or throw on a sassy leopard dress to head out!
3. Please buy this beautiful white dress if you are having a casual new years eve wedding. I want to get married all over again just to wear this!
4. A tweed blazer can be dressed down with a pair of black denim or dressed up with a black ribbed sweater and some cinched waist khaki pants.
5. I saved this sequin dress for last because its my FAVORITE. Contrast with a distressed oversized denim jacket- outfit of my dreams.
....and remember, just because you are staying in, doesn't mean you can't dress up! Have a happy holiday guys!