Gift Guide: It's a Man's World
My husband, Jake, walks into the house after going ham outside stringing Christmas lights and I immediately feel this is the perfect time to ask, what is your PERFECT Christmas gift?
"Seriously? Maybe a knife, bottle of whiskey, maybe a good hat."
For years I have struggled trying to find the perfect gifts for my dad and Jake. Whenever I ask them what they want, it's something simple like an iPhone case, socks, or as Jake said "maybe a good hat."
In my opinion, the best way to gift give to a man, is with sweet stocking stuffers. Just because something is small enough to fit into a stocking, doesn't mean it's not amazing or thoughtful. Pre-covid, we would stick concert tickets in stockings!!! The best gift of all. Those were the days.....
Let's compile my favorite Emma + James gifts for your guy's stocking:
1. Timex Watch- affordable and long lasting.
2. Solid Cologne- new to the store, this is a fan fav. Great for travel (when it happens again) + it comes in a re-useable tin.
3. Candles- every guy I know is oddly obsessed with candles.
4. Beanies- "a good hat".
5. Socks- my husband specifically asked for socks one year, just socks.
6. Gift card- so they can have a little fun shopping themselves.